Connect with your Loved One…Reconnect with Self… When a Loved One dies.
Can you see yourself in the darkness of the pain, loss, death, and grief that has the potential to drown you in its wake? This retreat will offer a realness and intimacy that no online program can create.
Angie has created an intimate space in the mountains of Northern New Mexico, where she is inviting ten women who have lost a loved one to learn the tools to move beyond grief. These tools and resources will provide a community, and a path towards healing and reconnection that will continue long after the retreat concludes.
Watch the video below to learn more.
Host Angie Corbett-Kuiper has carefully crafted this retreat with you in mind. She provides personal instruction and offers experiential practice in a workshop setting allowing you to fine tune your newly acquired skill. Some of the methods you might find will fit nicely into your toolkit and others might just be nice to know. Each of us are individuals with different needs and desires. The goal of her retreat is providing as many resources that have worked for her including favorite books, meditation, understanding energy, and most importantly a mindful awareness as you continue on your life’s journey.
During the retreat, Angie will be available for 45 minute, one-on-one appointments. Schedule your time slot by clicking the button below.
Retreat Details :
All inclusive (excluding airfare)
Transportation to and from the Albuquerque International Airport.
Three nights lodging (Single or Shared Room) on a 43-acre private ranch (5 homes, a secret garden, private decks, hammocks, a star-gazing platform, art barn, and community kitchen/gathering space)
All meals and snacks from farm to table and prepared by our own personal chef.
Two full days of optional workshops, experiential practice sessions, lectures, meditations, journaling, relaxing, and much more...
All retreat materials included
Some things you will take away :
Learn the new language of your loved one.
Learn to trust your 5 senses so you are aware and able to recognize your sixth sense that has been hidden.
Learn to recognize the signs, symbols, energy, and numbers, the new language when your loved one presents.
An understanding of energy, sound, and vibration and their roles in healing through loss.
Learn and practice new ways to communicate with your loved one.
Practice living in the present moment to experience the signs and symbols from beyond.
An understanding of your self-limiting beliefs and new tools to replace them with more positive and rewarding beliefs and behaviors.
Tools to create a different life experience as you navigate grief starting with your thoughts.
And much more.
Per Person : $1,450
Two Person Package (shared room)* : $2,700
* This retreat is designed as a safe-space for women only, and only female staff will assist us while we are at Moonglades.
The Property: Moonglades Ranch
MOONGLADES : The bright reflection of moonlight on a body of water.
Nestled on 43 acres of beautiful desert, Moonglades Ranch offers 5 private homes, a barn, a treehouse and magnificent, panoramic views of Georgia O’Keefe’s beloved mountain, Padernal.
Moonglades features a yoga platform, telescope, bocce court, art supplies, board games, hiking, plenty of hammocks and decks for R&R, and a stone patio fire-pit. This property is situated on the slope of a hill and features an expansive, majestic view of Pedernal from up close and personal. The 5 rental homes are comfortable dwellings with a lot of windows and views of nature from inside. All homes are decorated with eclectic art collected from around the world. All 5 homes have decks with several nooks with comfy chairs . It's the kind of spot where it's hard not to gaze at a wonderful view.
*Rooms are selected on a first-come-first-serve basis. Book your room preference soon to make sure you get your favorite space!
1 bedroom w/ king bed ** RESERVED
1 bedroom w/ full bed
1 Shared bathroom with shower and tub
1 Shared bathroom with tub only
1 bedroom w/ king bed
1 bathroom w/ bathtub and 1 outdoor shower
1 bedroom w/ queen bed w/ensuite powder room (toilet and sink)
1 full pullout couch in living area ($200- discount)
1 bathroom with shower
1 bedroom with queen bed w/ ensuite bathroom (shower, toilet and sink)
1 bedroom with queen bed
1 bedroom with full bed
1 bathroom with tub
1 bedroom with queen bed, w/ ensuite bathroom w/ tub
1 bathroom with shower
2 twin beds in loft
1 twin bed in art studio
1 bathroom with shower
1 powder room (toilet and sink)
Can you see yourself in the darkness of the pain, loss, death, and grief that has the potential to drown you in its wake?
This retreat will offer a realness and intimacy that no online program can create. If you are being called to join a like-minded group of women who are navigating loss and are wanting a different and more rewarding way in which to move forward and not only survive this loss, but to thrive - this retreat might be for you.
We will start each day with morning meditation, walk, and reflection. We will learn to use our breath to quiet our minds surrounded in nature.
When you lose a loved one, it is so easy to find yourself lost as well. You may even be asking yourself, “what’s next?” Or, “now what?” Your life with your loved one may have been your identity for so long. Your whole life may have revolved around taking care of them. They were very much a part of your life and daily routine. When a loved one leaves this earth, it can leave you ripped wide open. What do you do now that they are no longer physically present? If your identity was based around keeping your loved one safe and sound, how do you begin to repair yourself and rebuild an identity without them? How do you answer, or stop asking yourself, the toughest questions - What happened? What could I have done differently? And the, “if only’s?”
On this 3-night, 4 day, all-inclusive retreat, you will find yourself in a beautiful setting, situated on 43 acres in Northern NM to roam, to reflect, to contemplate… to sit still. You will learn the techniques that have worked for Angie, after the death of her son and husband, offering assurance that your loved one is still right here. When you find your loved one, you will find something even greater…yourself.
Home Cooked Meals
Our personal chef will cook delicious farm-table meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We will eat meals together, rotating around to each of the large family tables across Moonglades for fresh, home-cooked food, conversation, and company.
If you find yourself believing that there might be something more. If you have a burning desire to seek and find your loved one. If you want to learn how to reconnect with who you are, and feel the value that you and your life have on this planet right now - this retreat, in the heart of the painted desert, might be for you.
Angie has carefully crafted this retreat with you in mind. She provides personal instruction and offers experiential practice in a workshop setting allowing you to fine tune your newly acquired skill. Some of the methods you might find will fit nicely into your toolkit and others might just be nice to know. Each of us are individuals with different needs and desires. The goal of her retreat is providing as many resources that have worked for her including favorite books, meditation, understanding energy, and most importantly a mindful awareness as you continue on your life’s journey.
The purpose of this retreat is to create an intimate gathering of other women who have lost a loved one to death and who are choosing to learn a new language to best communicate with our loved ones whenever we desire.
We will journal, create, and meditate through silence, music, and movement. We will engage in a variety of lectures and workshops to begin the process of connecting with our loved ones while reconnecting with ourselves. You will learn to let go of negative beliefs as they pertain to death which no longer serve your highest and best interests. We begin to reframe the way we have been taught about death and loss by dispelling antiquated beliefs.
I know when I was a bit concerned about my younger son one evening - and as a mother most can probably relate to these feelings several times during their children’s life - instead of panicking, worrying, and getting my mind all wrapped up in the worst case scenarios, I remembered to just stop and breathe, and a voice from deep inside of my soul whispered, ‘Don’t worry Mom. I got this.’ And sure enough, I knew that voice. I knew that voice! No words were necessary, it was from one soul to another. When I did not allow my mind to take over like it has been programmed to do, it was important for me to trust and believe that little voice deep inside. When I did, I allowed the process of life instead of forcing it my way.
Since the day we are born we are programmed in to a set of beliefs and programs. These programs have come from parents, teachers, religion, and other social institutions. Everything, up until now, in life and death has been a set of rules, regulations, attitudes and beliefs. Not only in life, but how we view and ultimately navigate death, loss, grief, and suffering as well.
If you are ready to change your thoughts, attitudes, beliefs, and programs that you have been taught and continue to live as you navigate through loss, this retreat might be for you.
This retreat promises to challenge you and your current set of beliefs. After the suicide deaths of my son and second husband, I realized that I did not have the right tools to navigate this journey. My tool box was missing tools and I had to search outside of my own set of self-limiting beliefs and ideals that were programmed deep in my head. I learned to trust myself and those that I attracted into my life. I found healers that were loving and kind who offered their geniuses to me whom I will be forever grateful. I look forward to sharing every tool, every resource, every book, every sound that I have learned which has provided me the greatest healing of all.
Moonglades is 2.5 hours from any light noise offering a sky of brilliant stars, galaxies, and milky ways. We will star gaze sitting bundled in the crisp fall air with hot cocoa and tea. We will share stories of our loved ones, not to lament but to celebrate their human lives, but also their spirit lives now. We will view the heavens through high powered telescopes for evenings under the brilliant canopy of stars.
This is offering just a little taste of what you will experience if you choose to join me on this journey. A more comprehensive schedule will be provided to you approximately four weeks prior to the start of the retreat.
Please visit this site often as I will be updating and creating the most rewarding and meaningful retreat possible. When you leave Moonglades, it is my desire that you have several new tools and resources to assist as you navigate this journey through death and loss long after the retreat concludes.
Click on the days below to view the full retreat schedule
+ THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH
Plan to arrive in the Land of Enchantment at the Albuquerque International Airport by 3:00 PM on Thursday, September 18th. Road Runner Shuttle Service, NM’s premier bus charter and private ride provider, will be picking you up where you will share a ride with other guests to Moonglades Retreat Ranch in Abiqui, NM in the heart of Northern New Mexico. The ride from the airport to Moonglades is about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Served by our own personal chef
EVENING SESSION 1:
- Introductions, housekeeping, and agenda
- Set personal intentions of what we wish to accomplish during our time together.
- Writing from our soul: A journaling experience.
- An evening meditation/prayer lead by my personal and favorite guest.
+ FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH
We will start each day with a morning meditation/prayer walk and reflection. During this time, we will spend time learning to use our breath, learning to recognize the stillness in our souls as we walk in the quiet presence of the morning.
MORNING SESSION 1: Releasing Negative Thoughts and Behaviors
- Recognize and move forward from the negative self-limiting beliefs, programs, and choices that have kept us stuck and unable to move forward from death, loss, and grief preventing us from ultimate healing.
- We will begin utilizing tools to reprogram our minds from what we have been taught to allowing ourselves to create a new path. Our path. It all begins with a willingness to keep an open mind about everything.
MORNING SESSION 2: The Power of Imagination
- Learn to recognize how our thoughts have dictated how we act, react, mourn and grieve. When we change our thoughts we can create anything we desire. It is a choice. It is a shift in a mindset.
- Begin to allow ourselves to create a new and more rewarding experience as we navigate death and loss.
- Opening our minds to imagination and visualization. Giving ourselves permission to create and learning to honor our imagination with a childlike curiosity and a wonderment. We learn to quiet our egos, our chattering minds to allow the ultimate in peace, serenity and calm, as we navigate death and loss.
- The left brain explains. The right brain defies all explanation. It is here where our loved one resides. It is here we are able to create and realize that absolutely anything is possible in both life and in death.
AFTERNOON SESSION 1: Journaling and Art - Learning Their New Language.
- Through a journaling exercise we learn to ask for what we need. We learn tools to trust our insticts, those gut feelings. How to recognize and become aware of our loved ones and their language
- Art, music, sound, and movement.
AFTERNOON SESSION 2: Energy and its role in healing
- An introduction to energy. What it is, how to recognize it and understanding it’s benefits.
- Energy is a feeling. It can be a trauma to be healed.
- An introduction to Kinesis and Chakras
- An introduction to Reiki - As a certified Reiki Master in the Usui Traditional 6th lineage, I will share what Reiki is, how it works and it’s role in the healing process as well as show demonstration.
EVENING SESSION 1: Astronomy and Astrology
- An evening of folklore as we gather on one the platform, wrapped in blankets, sipping hot cocoa and tea as our eyes gaze at the wondrous and magnificent beauty found in the stars.
- A basic introduction to the stars, their meaning, the constellations and what we can learn from them.
+ SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST
MORNING SESSION 1: Our Personal Guidance System (PGS)
- Utilizing our five senses to recognize the sixth sense…”A knowing.”
- “We can not think our way out of grief. We must feel our way out of grief.”
- Learn to trust gut feelings and intuitions
- The art of discernment.
- We begin to teach our bodies that our mind is no longer our master and our heart becomes our master.
MORNING SESSION 2: The Law of Attraction
- The law of attraction will present to you exactly what you are practicing every day. What are you attracting? What are your thoughts? Are you practicing love and light? Or are you practicing grief, pain, and sorrow?
- You are creating the world through the vibration of your point of view.
- We learn to begin to modulate our current perceptions and points of view so that we can go on and lead joyful lives in gratitude and not devastating pain and suffering.
AFTERNOON SESSION 1: The Healing Frequencies of Sound and Music
- Learn the hidden healing frequencies of sound and music
- An exercise in guided meditation using sound, vibrations, and frequencies
AFTERNOON SESSION 2: Recognizing the Numbers, Signs, and Symbols
- Learning all of the different ways in which you will recieve messages from your loved one and trusting they truly are messages from beyond. Only you will know.
- Learn to recognize the soul print of your loved one. Their personalities do not change.
EVENING SESSION 1: Fireside Chats
- Tonight we will be meeting around the firepit in the cool Southwestern desert
- We will be sharing with one another how our loved ones have presented
+ SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22ND
* 11:00 AM on Sunday, September 21st. Road Runner Shuttle Service will be picking you up where you will share a ride with other guests back to the Albuquerque International Airport. The ride from Moonglades to the airport is about 2 hours and 30 minutes.